Monday, November 17, 2008
Reality Check
well today I did Art in the classroom. OMG!!!!! you'd think 6th graders would have alittle bit more understanding of concepts than a 2nd grader. then again you should have been in the classroom today. You can stand up in the front of the class giving a full demonstration and still get those deer in the head light looks. Most of these kids didn't realize and there is no right or wrong in art. They all kept asking is does this look right or what do I do now. Then most of them decided to rub clay on their faces. I think next year I'll work in the kindergarten or First grade classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH...BLOG SOMETHING!!!
WEll, it looks like Teresa has given up on the blog thing....Too bad, I LOVE to be able to see what everyone is up to in their lives! It's not like it's rocket science or hard to do, but I don't have twins either. Thank the Lord for that!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment