Thursday, October 9, 2008

I felt we all needed to get out of the house. So we all signed up at the Y. Michael took boys gymnastics, Khaner signed up for a Kids Triathalon class, Quinn took swimming techniques, Owen, Finn and I took an hour long play class. It's nice to go somewhere you can just run around. The class was in the gymnastics room so we jumped tumbled and ran we had a great time. I took a triathalon training class and a stroke and turn class. Sounds bad when I say it like that!!! It's nice to be back on the excercise kick. Classes start again on Monday so I'm excited. We've been busy here trying to keep all our appointments. I feel like I live in my car. Good thing I like to read and can bring a book with me.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

It's about time!!;o)

Hamblin Family said...

So just so you know everyone is talking about how bad of a blogger you are! just kidding! We know that you have your handsful over there but come on we need some updates. Even if there is no pictures just type a little every day!

Kathy said...

She's not kidding Teresa. But, you may never even see these comments. And hey, blogging isn't for everyone!! I'm sure it's just not top on your priority list. But, I can say, it would be a good avenue for you to keep people posted on what is happening with Finn if nothing else! I just love it because it helps you stay more connected with people that are too far away to be with all of the time. It helps you feel more like you are there. But, like I said, it's not for everyone.

Kathy said...

I mean, heck, I live the closest to you, and even I never even know what's going on with you :o)! Stay connected sister!