Thursday, September 11, 2008
Back To School
Sorry no pictures right now. Thank heavens all the kids are back in school!!!!! I can have a moments peace to myself kinda...twins aren't sleeping at the same time, not helping. Quinn is enjoying 7th grade so far. He enjoyed going to the fair with his friend and riding all the rides. Khaner is getting to big for his britches and thinks he's big man on campus. I guess thats what it feels like to be a 6th grader. Getting back into routine is hard for him because he likes being lazy and playing video games all day. He thinks after school his friends are all playing and he's the only one doing chores and homework. I'm the meanest mom ever!!!! I'm so unfair and treat Quinn better. One day he'll see it for what it really is. WHEN HE'S 30!!!!!!! Michael is in 2nd grade and off to a preety good start if his mom would get him to school on time. They've had 6 days of school and he's been late for 4 of them. It's going to be a long school year. As for the babies and I we go to a play group once a week with the local 0-3 program and I go to the YMCA twice a week for 2hrs taking a stroke/turn swimming class and a triathalon training class. YEAH for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He'll realize it before 30, like maybe about..........19 or so :o). Jeff is really starting to realize a lot of stuff lately. It's hard to watch him grow up and face grown up problems, but nice that he finally sees how the world really works. No, there is not an endless resource of money, no there is not a lot of extra time just waiting for video games, and (can you believe it!) mom and dad ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT?!! Wow!
Good to see some more news! Keep it up! Try some pictures next time;o)
Is there a point to having a blog if you never post anything new?!!
Yes the point is those who really care will look and remind me to post something.
Post a Comment