Geesh!!! I live the closest to you, and I didn't even know you had a blog now. Everyone else seems to have known - there's a link on Amy's and Julie's blog.
Ha. I know why everyone knows about your blog but me.........you're at Amy's house. She probably help you set this up I would imagine. Ding - the light goes on :o)
3 comments:
Geesh!!! I live the closest to you, and I didn't even know you had a blog now. Everyone else seems to have known - there's a link on Amy's and Julie's blog.
Well I guess I know where I stand with you! :o)
Ha. I know why everyone knows about your blog but me.........you're at Amy's house. She probably help you set this up I would imagine. Ding - the light goes on :o)
K time to post something new! If you have any questions give me a call!
Post a Comment